Good Morning

 Hello, my name is Thomas I just turned 19 last June, So I will be finishing my first year of college.  

I enrolled in this class for 2 reasons, 1. because it is a class that I have to take,  2. because it is a class in the summer, I can use some of my time more productively than just being that lazy guy in the corner doing nothing.    

I am an Accounting Technology major so that I can go into bookkeeping after I'm done with college.

I play video games as a hobby because I have nothing better to do but I do not play the plethora of first-person shooters out there I find those games dumb boring and not what I'm into. 

I used to play trumpet back in high school but nowadays I don't have time, energy, and friends to play my instrument anymore.  One day I'll get back into this hobby I love.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla, Cars Of the Future

Marketing in the news: Heinz Hot Dog Pact